Search Engine Optimization
We provide our customers with high-quality and versatile SEO services. It is very important marketing process for your company that helps your website appear in search engine and determines the most of all the site’s success.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) means the optimization of a website’s visibility in certain search engines (Google, Yahoo, Yandex, Bing, etc.). In Lithuania Google is the most popular search engine (used by 98% of Internet users). Therefore, we provide SEO services designed specifically for the Google search engine.
- On-site SEO – site organization from the inside according to Google’s search engine requirements;
- Off-site SEO – site ratings increasing and raising in Google search engine.
Web Site Optimization
This is web page optimization for search engine that it will appear on the first pages of the search result list upon the entry of a particular phrase. It is important to appear among the top ten results, because such sites get the most visitors among search engine users.
It is worth mentioning that by optimizing the website it is important to provide for what page to what word will be targeted because the website has more than one page filled with unique information which can be described in certain key phrase. Therefor, one of the most important works is to find out which keywords are most commonly used by consumers in search of the required information or services offered by your company. Our professional SEO specialists can provide all the necessary assistance and advice to choose the most popular keywords since it depends on how many visitors you will receive.
- Consulting on SEO issues;
- Web page SEO analysis;
- Necessary web pape changes;
- Recommendation of changes to be made (if we are not able to carry them out ourselves);
- Handling the available web page text / preparation of new texts;
- Preparation of SEO texts and articles;
- Link network development;
- Analysis of the results of implemented changes;
- Prompt adaptation to changes in the search requirements;
- Traffic monitoring, managing project implementation.